cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network problem

anawab704
Fledgling

Hii, it’s Nawab and i lives in windsor street,L8 *** The internet speed is not good in this area. It takes ages to play youtube or other streaming apps. Some time it seems, i am wasting money for the plan if I can’t use it. I would likt to request you to sort out this problem ASAP.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi there, Nawab. 

It's disappointing to hear you're having those issues. The community here consists of other users and is more a place for discussion and sharing of ideas, to alert the support team that you're having issues, you would normally need to do that by calling or using live chat. They can then look into the issue for you and hopefully get it resolved. 

A couple of things that might be worth trying before you go through are, try moving the hub to other areas of the house to see if there's any better spots for it to pick up signal. You'll sometimes find that next to windows works better, and on upper floors as well. You can also check out the service status tool to see if there's any work going on in the area. 

Pete. 

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.