cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Voicemail System Update

Thr3
Regular

I have a couple of Three numbers and one of them has now got the new voicemail service, which appears much better than the previous one. The other number still has the alternating male/female voice voicemail. How do you get the new voicemail system? I can’t find anyway to get it. Are they implementing it gradually? It seems funny that one line has it but not the other. Live chat seem clueless about it so I gave up with that.

2 REPLIES 2
Paddiewack
Superstar

I don’t know what sequence they’re doing it but my daughter’s phone received the new voicemail around a fortnight ago,where as I received it 48 hours ago.(Both pay monthly)! I’m not aware of anything that can be done to effectively speed things up so it looks like you’ll need to wait for it to be migrated as we’ll all get it eventually. I agree with you on two things though;it is a much better voicemail experience and live chat as a whole is useless. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Thr3,

We're rolling this out over the course of a few weeks, all lines should be updated pretty soon.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.