cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dissatisfied

HayleysP
Fledgling

For weeks now I have been without a working sim card. I applied a replacement sim which was shipped to the wrong the address. (Was not my fault as when I signed up I made sure my address was correct and my initial sim came fine through my door). 

After weeks of patiently waiting I went onto my account to see it was sent to the wrong address, went to collect it but the lady had posted it back to three. 

So I asked for an E-sim. E-sim never came just an email about the order. The agent couldn't figure out why the code hadn't come through.

He told me to contact them again tomorrow. Contacted them again, still the same issue, agent said to contact tommorow. Then I contacted them again and they kept saying they couldn't help and to go to a three store. Drove half an hour to get to a store for them to say they couldnt help unless I had photo ID and they couldnt use my digital student ID despite being a tech shop. They said to contact an agent again. 

I complained and heard nothing back. I asked for a PAC code they said they couldn't do it because of a system update. Told me to try again tomorrow. Tried again and got told the same thing. Still out of data and cant make important medical calls I need to do. 

Very disappointed in three. 

Won't be using them ever again. Had no end of problems over the course of a year. 

Just annoyed they say they can't issue me a PAC. I have now reported them to offcom.

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unsure where to start really as there appear to be a number of puzzling anomalies.You don’t say why you needed a replacement sim but strangely enough I had cause to get a replacement  around a month ago and it arrived by first class post the next day. I honestly fail to understand why you’d wait three weeks when surely the advisor would have given you a specific timeframe for the receipt of your sim. Then there’s the address anomaly. Three wouldn’t randomly change your registered address just to be a pain and disrupt things. It doesn’t add up! 
Anyway leaving all those puzzling issues aside you can get your PAC by texting PAC plus the account holders date of birth to 65075. You’ll get it immediately.

I wish you good luck.

Geluk
Key player

Or why not pop in to your nearest 3 store for a SIM?