cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Internet connection on mobile data network

amakissiwaa1079
Fledgling

Please I ordered a phone when they were bringing the phone three sim card was part so I contract three that I want to switch my Vodafone number to three so I put in the three sim card inside my phone so they switchi it gor I said unlimited but  they didn't give me unlimited so I lost my Internet connection this morning  how will u people do that to  customer is not right 

3 REPLIES 3
MichaelP
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @amakissiwaa1079,

We're sorry to hear this and would appreciate some clarification on what's happened.

Did you port your number to Three from Vodafone and take an Unlimited Data plan when joining? Did you receive a message that your data has been used up, or are you experiencing connectivity problems?

If you have connectivity problems, you can check for any issues in your area via our Coverage and Network Status checker.

Thanks,
Michael

SibusisoZwane
Fledgling

Yeah I have the same issue as well. The Internet is poor most of the time. I live in Brixton and this shouldn't be a problem. And yes I've checked all the coverage, apparently there high usage, but...like...ALL THE TIME, there's high usage?? I had no issues with speed with Vodafone, I have a new Pixel 8 and this shouldn't be this slow or cutting all the time. Can we come up with a fix, else I'll also have to move to another carrier 

MichaelP
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello @SibusisoZwane,

Thanks for getting in touch and welcome to the Three Community.

We're sorry to hear that you have ongoing internet issues. 

When did your contract start with Three, and how long have you noticed drops in speed/connection?

Have you replaced your SIM at all to see if that makes a difference?

Thanks,
Michael