Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data

Joshuapalumbo
Regular

Was on three chat talking about an issue with three pay. The person from technical team decided without asking me my permission (I was on a very important phone call while chatting on three live chat) to reset my sim. I lost the call and now my data doesn’t work. I requested a new esim no more than thirty minutes ago thinking that’d solve it. It hasn’t and now my data does not work. I have also saw that my hotspot doesn’t work.“to enable hotspot contact three”. I have restarted my phone and reset network settings. I’ve tried everything and nothing will work

3 REPLIES 3
Paddiewack
Superstar

If you’ve ordered a eSIM  then that will automatically cancel your existing physical sim as you can’t have two active sims for the same number. Your eSIM should work immediately it’s installed on your phone. I suggest you call customer service on 333 or 0333 338 1001 from another phone to get some answers if you’re on a contract or if you’re payg your only option is back to live chat I’m afraid.

Joshuapalumbo
Regular

My eSIM was working, then after live chat it stopped working. I then ordered a new eSIM and it still wasn’t working. It’s not because I ordered a new eSIM as it already stopped working for some reason about ten minutes before I ordered a new esim

Paddiewack
Superstar

Sorry to hear that but my advice remains the same;it's only customer service that can sort this.