cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet connection since morning

Tunchik
Regular

I'm having problems with internet connection since this morning. The network keeps asking me to log in into it. When I opened my app, it told me it wasn't supported anymore, so I had to install a new Three app. I did it and logged into my account. I still don't have mobile internet. The network is still asking me to log in although I'm logged in in the app. When I log into network it still shows no internet although the phone shows signal. I'm up to date with top-ups, with software. I tried to reboot the phone, tried to switch on and off aeroplane mode. I tried to call to customer support but they make you to press numbers on the keyboard and you can't speak to an agent. I tried live chat, but no free operator. How can I get any help from the customer support????

3 REPLIES 3
Bill14
Regular

I have been enduring the same problems, Three are an absolute nightmare, Live Chat totally useless, tried phoning Three, again so frustrating. Checked network coverage map to see if their are any reported issues and Three says everything is perfect in their world. Yet on checking the internet it shows Three customers are having another terrible day with customers stating they cannot access any internet

Come on Three sort your act out and treat customers with respect.

Tunchik
Regular

Looks like has resolved by itself so far (in the afternoon)

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Tunchik 

I'm really sorry for any disruption this caused. I just want to reassure you and anyone else reading that we are working through these issues, and to make sure everyone has normal service as soon as possible. Glad to hear it seems to be sorted now, please let me know if you notice any further issues.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.