Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not recieve any calls

Bohdan
Regular

My problem started more then 1 month ago

my second mobile number from three cant recieve calls from NOT three users

i spend many time to speak with technical team and all the time i was doing something in settings, reboot network, reboot device, replace sim and many another things 

but nothing cant help

later on my main number starts same problem 

i cant recieve call from ANY numbers (techical team too)

i waste many time on speaking with technical team

i really hate Three now because agents there is really dont know their job

they can only speak with you like robot

i mean today i call technical team to ask how going fixing my problem and all what i hear just you need to replace your sim

I said i got already replaced sim but agent said me that in system she dont see that sim was replaced and talk to me again and again about that

I also tried to close my contracts because there are many problems with Three and nobody from technical team cant fix that and only one option is pay 300£ to close contract.

Sorry for my English. Its not so good and thank you for attention. I hate THREE. Dont use it guys

3 REPLIES 3
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Bohdan,

I'm really sorry to hear that you've been facing issues receiving calls for so long now. We'll do our best to help get this sorted for you. It's a very unusual situation, can you help me out with a couple of further details so I can help figure out the best place to direct our investigation?

So you have a secondary number that can only receive calls from other Three numbers, and your main number isn't receiving any calls?

Are these numbers that you ported over to Three from another provider?

How long have you had these numbers active with Three, did the issue start when you joined Three, shortly afterwards, or have your number been working okay for a long time before this?

Have you been able to test the SIM cards in any other phones to make sure the issue isn't a fault with the phones/settings?

Have you been able to test this in multiple locations to confirm it's not a local issue in one area?

Do you know what error message the other person receives when they try to call you?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Bohdan
Regular

Hi

Yes. I have 2 numbers

1 number from winter maybe 

and another one from summer

both for ported from Vodaphone

my main number which was ported in winter was fine for a long time. Second number cant recieve calls from not Three users from start after ported. after i try to fix this problem with technical team also started problems with my main number 

I already get tested sims on another device 

this problem is not in device 

also I tried to replace SIM. Nothing changes 

and i was try that on many locations. Still problem's 

error what people hear is "The person you try to rage can not accept this call"

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Bohdan,

Thanks for getting back to me with this info. It's not completely clear whether the root issue will be a porting issue between us and Vodafone, or purely on Three's network but I have some ideas of a couple of teams that can look into this for you.

I'll reply to your PM with a link to chat with some colleagues that will take ownership of getting this checked out further.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.