cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number Porting Issues - Don't Receive Calls or SMS

thelululounge
Fledgling

So it seems that I have got the same split port issue as a lot of people recently, which I could just about able to deal with while it was being fixed. 

I can make calls and send sms, but do not receive them since porting from a three personal account to a three business account.

This has been raised with a technical team, but is urgent as I cannot submit my tax return without a OTP via sms.  

Can anyone point me in the direction of a direct contact for the technical team?

There doesn't seem to be any way to force the compektion of the port yourself but at this point any suggestions are welcome. The standard troubleshooting routine makes no difference whatsoever, and it's been a since the date of porting, so is almost certainly a split port.

Thanks.  

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @thelululounge,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been affected by a split port. I'm afraid that there isn't anything we can give as general advice on the community rather than to get in touch and have this escalated. Has this been sorted out since you posted?

It's very unusual for this to happen when moving between two different areas of Three rather than separate providers. Was the number you are porting connected on other networks before Three?

The receiving team at Three Business do need to raise the issue. There isn't a direct number I can give, but you should be able to get into to call or chat with them on the Business contact us page.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.