cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 port number problems

Foulksie
Fledgling

I joined Three in July and since porting my number from O2 i have been unable to receive calls from people on the O2 network, three at first said everything was fine because they could call me but it took me to investigate it further and tell them its anyone on the O2 network so some months later they said its been fixed which I thought it has as all the O2 numbers I provided them can now call me but now I have realised anyone else apart from them numbers on O2 call me and its days my number is not recognised but yet I can call them and more importantly my teenage daughter can not call me either now.

6 months of this problem and paying over £60pm for a service I am not getting and still ongoing problems and now three say if I leave thr contract I would have to pay for early termination yet its not my fault no one on O2 can call me and I am missing business from clients calling me.

1 REPLY 1
StephR
Employee
Employee

Hey  @Foulksie, welcome to Three Community.

This sounds like a very strange issue, I'm sorry it's been plaguing you for so long! I've sent you a Private Message so we can get this escalated back to our tech team for you. Just tap your avatar and then 'Messages' to check your inbox.

StephR

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.