cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sms

A3
Fledgling

My sms’s are not working, neither my incoming calls. Can anybody help me with this please. Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Geluk
Key player
StephR
Employee
Employee

Hi @A3, welcome to Three Community. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble using your services! If you can tell us a little more about what's happening and what troubleshooting you've tried so far, we can point you in the right direction for further help.

• Have you tried resetting your network settings? This option is usually found in your phone's Setting's menu, under Reset or Network options. Let us know what phone you're using if you can't find that.

• Are you able to make outgoing calls ok, or are these also impacted? Have you had a check to make sure you've not activated a 'Do Not Disturb' feature on your phone? If that's on, you'd usually see a little 'no entry' style symbol in your notifications panel.

You'll find a few other troubleshooting steps on our device support pages - just choose the make and model of your phone and follow the steps. Let us know how you get on or if you're still stuck. 

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.