Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAC code

stephcufleyuk
Regular

Someone please help! 
basically I ported my number to three yesterday- (to a pay as you go sim). unknown to me I actually needed to be on a different network so I asked three for my PAC today. I’ve been pushed from pillar to post and all I keep getting it ‘due to technical issues this cannot be generated’. I NEED my number for work and it needs to be on my new sim. Can anyone shed any light. Why won’t they just generate a blooming PAC! 

Best solution
Best solution

Can confirm MZone is correct. Strangely enough a similar situation occurred fairly recently to my scatterbrained daughter. Once the port is complete a new one can be generated. Follow MZone’s directions in the morning and you’ll be fine. 

View solution in conversation

11 REPLIES 11
MZone
Rising star

I’m trying to build up my reputation on here LOL. Either I don’t get my solution marked or they mark the wrong post LOL. Seams the majority of replies come from you and me 😂 Appreciate the like though 🙌🏻

Paddiewack
Superstar

You’re all good mate.