cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal Hotspot

jastinecruz_
Fledgling

Hi, Ive been using my hotspot as my tether network, but today it isnt working. I tried resetting my network settings, reset my phone. Replug SIM nothing works. I tried flushing DNS on my pc too. Any troubleshoots?

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you contract or payg? Can you use data on your phone without tethering?To the very best of my knowledge Three don’t limit tethering so check your remaining data.

jastinecruz_
Fledgling

Im PAYG, my mobile data works, but no one can connect thru my hotspot. Wireless or tether. On my pc it says no network access on other phone its unable to join

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have an iPhone 12 and I occasionally tether without any issues. Without knowing what handset you have it’s difficult but I’m sure your problem is somehow handset related. Sometimes something as simple as turning your phone off and on can solve the problem but if not it’s customer service I’m afraid. I repeat to the best of my knowledge Three don’t restrict tethering.

jastinecruz_
Fledgling

It was good before and got no problems using it, i tried turning on/off. I thought its bc ios have a new update so i did. But it worked for like a short time and start not working again. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry but this only points to your handset. I’m running iOS 17.1 and have zero issues tethering or otherwise. Suggest you check for iOS update in settings and if not contact tech support. 
Best of luck mate.