cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pogster

Pogster
Fledgling

Signal to S60 has slowly been getting worse over the last 5 weeks. Now only intermittent. I see on status checker work is ongoing. 5 weeks!!! This is ridiculous. In these days of connectivity I'm finding nothing connects. When will the work be completed and all working or shall I just leave.

4 REPLIES 4
sc1999
Local celebrity

Hi, it took 3 about 3 months to fix whatever the problem was for my tower, not that I have noticed any difference. According to a 2nd line engineer (?) there were supply issues with equipment, understandable but annoying.

Pogster
Fledgling

Thanks for letting me know. Been about 2 months now. Any longer, I'm leaving.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Pogster,

I'm sorry to hear that your signal has been degrading over the past 5 weeks. This sounds really disruptive, and we'd like to do the best we can to help. We're limited in how much information we can give on a specific mast issue from the community, but I'll send you a private message that will direct you to more help.

To access your messages, click on your avatar in the top right of any community page, and then "messages".

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Pogster
Fledgling

Thanks for your reply, I'll check messages, been over 2 months now, any longer, going to leave.