cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Privacy : Personal Information and Data

Kumars3ree
Fledgling

I am concerned about my Privacy and Personal Information in 3 Network: It has come to my attention that I am been subject to Stalking via my Mobile Phone which technically possible with the help of Network.

While my Legal Assistant is investigating this matter and about to establish the fact that I am subject to Surveillance and Stalking by Public Authorities in The UK and Abroad without any legitimate reason known to me,I would like to raise my concerns to my Network Provider that what adverse information they may hold about me that allowing access to my Device and My Location along with my personal information to these authorities in concern..?

Any comments and feedback is appreciated.

Thank You

2 REPLIES 2
Geluk
Key player

Think you need a forum for paranoid people!

sc1999
Local celebrity

Not sure if you are taking the Michael or have another agenda but I don't think hacking and tracking requires the knowledge or assistance of the network. Hackers and fraudsters are more likely to succeed through personal negligence than network complicity. This is why community members react very quickly when people's posts include personal data.

If you are serious then call 999.