cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems buying data add on

Bryony
Fledgling

I am currently trying to purchase a new add on. My current add on has two weeks left but I am Almost out of data so I need to buy a new one. I had cash credit to convert to a data add on. But every time I try to add one it says “Sorry, you can only have one Data Pack active on your account at any one time.” What can I do as I need more data? 

5 REPLIES 5
danderson
Fledgling

looking for info on this too, please.  Topped up £35 to queue a data pack as usual and I cant buy data as I have a data pack active.  Also the why is the unlimited pack listed now only as auto renew?  If I wanted that I wouldn't be on PAYG.

danderson
Fledgling

to anyone looking for an answer who hasn't used live chat...there is now no way to queue packs at this point if you have a pack already active.

JohnM
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @danderson,

The auto-renew is a option we have made available for our PAYG customers to have the benefit from not having to manually top up themselves, you can cancel your auto-renewal at any time.

John M

Les
Regular

If wasn't broke  don't fix it makes network ant top ups by voucher a nightmare 

JohnM
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello @Bryony,

With our data packs two cannot run simultaneously, to purchase an additional add on your current one has to expire first.

But to save yourself from any worry about data we have now made the auto-renew option for our PAYG customers.

If you follow this link here this will give you more information, Hope this helps!

John M