Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming package for USA?

Emiloub
Fledgling

Hi was just wondering if anyone could help? Travelling to USA in a couple of weeks? What is the best roaming plan? I spoke to someone at three the told me the 14day pass for £24 would be good but when I read it, it’s doesn’t say USA on it so am confused? Will that pass work? As on the more infor bit it’s states all 49 places and USA isn’t on there. 

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Emiloub,

The 14 day pass you've mentioned is Go Roam in Europe, you should also be able to find Go Roam Around The World passes too. Those are the ones that will cover you for roaming in the USA. If you log in to your account on  the Three App, then go to the Add-ons tab you should see "14 Day Go Roam Pass - ATW & EU"

You've actually posted with great timing though. Check out Ready to Roam this summer – Giveaway and tell us a bit more about your experience there. You could be in with a chance to win some Roaming passes, by simply giving us feedback about this very topic!

Thanks,
Jonathan

We'd like to hear your feedback! Let us know how easy you find it to get ready to Roam, and be in with a chance to win 7 days of free Roaming Passes – find out more here!