cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal dropping

simon123
Fledgling

Over the last couple of weeks my signal has been dropping, from LTE to H or just switching off to emergency. Three were doing some "upgrades in the area (Bristol - bs10)" and I do think it's got worse. I have checked network checked and down detector. Have also contacted three to report problems and getting a small discount. But I'm near the end of my tether with three and no other network is really any better, well EE are a bit but not paying there prices

3 REPLIES 3
sc1999
Local celebrity

Welcome to the club. I am in HR2 and have the same issues and the network checker has been telling me for 3 weeks that they are working in my area. However I got a real surprise, and maybe cause for hope, earlier today when my phone flickered between 4g and 5g albeit for a fraction of a second. Now it is flicking between H+ and 1 bar of 4g.

StephR
Employee
Employee

Hey sc1999, that sounds like a frustrating few weeks.

Have you been in touch with our customer service team about this? If not, please get in touch so they can take a more in depth look at what's happening in your area, raise a complaint for you and see how they can help in the meantime. Hopefully that flicker is a good sign, and the issues will soon be resolved.

StephR

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Simon123,

Welcome to the Three Community.

I'm sorry to hear that the network coverage has been letting you down lately. We always try to resolve network issues and upgrades as quickly as possible, generally a day or two, but sometimes this can last longer depending on the circumstances.

Have you been given any sort of timescale when you spoke to customer services? What did you find on the  network status checker and down detector? Are these showing other customers are experiencing similar issues in the area too?

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.