cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three APN Settings

lorem
Fledgling

My 4G LTE router (outdoor directional antenna) requires the APN settings to enable it to work with the Three SIM.  Please provide thank you.

10 REPLIES 10
SuziM
Employee
Employee

Hey Lorem! These settings should get you sorted 😊

Name: 3

APN: three.co.uk

User name: [leave this field blank]

Password: [leave this field blank]

MMSC: http://mms.um.three.co.uk:10021/mmsc

MMS proxy: mms.three.co.uk

MMS port: 8799

APN type: internet + mms

You should be all done!

luddite
Fledgling

Nokia 6288 has started giving "packet data conneciton not available". PAYG. APN is as above. Any ideas?

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @luddite,

We'll do our best to help. In my experience Nokias can display this for any issue where an Internet connection isn't available, so unfortunately it doesn't point us to a specific issue. Check our Network Status checker to see if there's any work going on in the area, just in case it's the network rather than your settings.

I'd also try switching mobile data off and back on from the settings, and if you've got an option to "reset APN settings" this may help too.

Let me know if any of this helps!

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

peterhardman
Fledgling

Hi I have a Verizon jet pack - aircard 791l net gear model ac791l please provide APN details 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @peterhardman,

We can't help guide you to where to input the APN settings on devices Three didn't provide,  generally in the Admin settings for your router you'll usually find an option for APN, and the settings to input should be as @SuziM described.

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Just to add to this, for routers, MiFi and other Broadband related devices, the APN 3internet may provide better results than three.co.uk.

MarieMarie
Fledgling

Please can you share the APN configuration for my android phone? I'm in Japan and my settings were changed so that I can use a Japanese SIM.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @MarieMarie,

The APN settings that @SuziM shared above should work for an Android phone too.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Beauty_TheBeast
Fledgling

Sorry, wrong post - will move it to the right conversation.