cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toggling caller id on and off

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just moved my number to Three from O2 and have noticed that the caller ID button on my iPhone 12 isn’t available. There’s just what can only be described as a spinning asterisk. Has anyone else had this issue and if so any thoughts please? 

Thanks

Best solution
Best solution
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello, Paddiewack. 

Welcome to Three. 

We don't currently support changing the Caller ID option from the handset. This is why the button won't do anything. You can still change the caller ID setting if you wish, and you can do that by making the request by calling or Livechatting with the team whenever you need to change it.

Pete.  

View solution in conversation

7 REPLIES 7
Best solution
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello, Paddiewack. 

Welcome to Three. 

We don't currently support changing the Caller ID option from the handset. This is why the button won't do anything. You can still change the caller ID setting if you wish, and you can do that by making the request by calling or Livechatting with the team whenever you need to change it.

Pete.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah ok thanks for the info. 👍

GerardCannoo
Fledgling

On a call with Krunali who is adament the Live Chat people CANNOT change this and therefor cannot help me!

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @GerardCannoo,

I'll be happy to get this looked into further. So is this a case where you want to hide your caller ID, or is it not showing and you want to switch this on? Are we talking about a Pay Monthly contract or a PAYG?

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

krisshergold
Fledgling

I have the same problem and have been told by Livechat that they cannot help

krisshergold
Fledgling

Did this get fixed?

Mattnorwich
Fledgling

Dial #31# instead of 141 and that works