cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail link on phone app not working

philipblair
Regular

Anyone else unable to access voicemail from the phone app on iPhone?  When I click the ‘spool’ icon on the phone app I get a message, “Cannot contact to Voicemail. Call your service provider assistance”.  I’ve tried Three Chat but haven’t got anywhere with them.  I can access voicemail by dialling 123, but the icon at the bottom of the screen in the phone app won’t work. 

11 REPLIES 11
Paddiewack
Superstar

Yes me!!! Exactly the same as you iPhone 12. 

Paddiewack
Superstar

Just spoke to customer service and they admit they have no idea which is honest and fair enough. So do any moderators have any idea at all pl???

Clever-Trevor
Involved

Are you on public beta iOS 17 ? ( as I see same on beta but not on 16x) 

Paddiewack
Superstar

Yes I am. Strangely,including me you’re the third person who’s having the same issue!

philipblair
Regular

Hi, Yes I am on iOS beta 17. 

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello. 

As it's not an issue I've come across my self, it might be worth considering that the iOS beta is responsible for the issue. If that's the case, you can rollback onto the latest stable release, or stick with it until the final release comes along and hopefully the issue will be solved in that release.

Pete.

Paddiewack
Superstar

I’m literally just porting my original number back into Three as it was originally a payg number on Vodafone but is coming into Three as pay monthly.My port completes Monday (21/8 which means until then the Vodafone sim is still active. And yes you’ve probably guessed that when I put the Vodafone sim into my phone the voicemail button works ok. 🤷‍♂️

Thanks for replying though. I think I’m just being pedantic. 

philipblair
Regular

iOS beta doesn’t appear to be the issue. My wife’s phone is also on iOS beta 17. She isn’t having the same issue. 

Paddiewack
Superstar

Thank you for that.