cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I access my voicemail from another phone, when the other phone is on Three?

NibblyPig
Fledgling

I have 2 sims, one is my normal pay monthly with a jillion free minutes, data etc.

The other sim is a Three PAYG sim with like £2 credit that I use for incoming calls.

When I get a voicemail on my PAYG sim, I want to check it with my pay monthly one because it then doesn't cost me money/credit. Previously, my main sim was O2, EE, etc it changes depending on whatever the best deal is.

I would ring the 07782 333 123 from my O2 SIM and type my Three PAYG phone number + pin and get access to my Three PAYG voicemails. Sweet.

However recently I switched my main sim to Three as well (well, SMARTY, but same thing).

Now when I ring 07782 333 123, it just gives me my main phone's SMARTY voicemail. There's no option to check the voicemail of my other SIM.

So my question is, when you're on Three and you want to check the voicemail of another phone on Three, how do you do that?

3 REPLIES 3
Geluk
Key player

After having setting up a PIN on the number you want to call (from it's own handset), dial 07782 333 123 [from any phone], followed by the PIN to access any messages.

NibblyPig
Fledgling

All it does is give me the voicemail of my main sim card, I can't access the voicemail of my PAYG Three sim card. That is the reason I posted this - ringing the number from a Three phone just gives the voicemail of that phone, it doesn't let you access any other phones. But if you phone from a non-Three phone, you get the option.

Paddiewack
Superstar

Maybe withold your number on the phone you’re using to make the call when retrieving your voicemails.