cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why have content filter changes not been applied yet?

Sori-Eminia
Fledgling

Hi, I've been blocked from DeviantArt due to the adult content filter. A week ago, I used a credit card to turn off the adult content filter, and I was told it would take 24 hours for the change to be processed and for the filter to actually turn off. But it's been a week now, and I still get the adult content message when trying to access DeviantArt, even though my account shows the filter as off.

I was wondering if I could get some help on this issue? Thanks!

• 5G
2 REPLIES 2
sc1999
Local celebrity

Try again but use the My3 app, I did it thus way and it was lifted straight away. 

Login to My3 and click on the icon top right, select adult content filter and then scroll down the page and click on adult content filter toggle.

Hope this helps.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @Sori-Eminia,

I'll do my best to help. This may sound a bit daft but have you tried switching your phone or device off and on again since the 24 hours elapsed? Sometimes a reboot helps update your SIM to the change of account settings. It may also be worth clearing your History and Website data in your browser or phone settings.

Let me know if it's still not working after you've tried these.

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.