Logging in just got better. Find out how.
Good news – you can now use your My3 login details for Three Community.
The first time you use them, you can link your current Community username. Or you can create a new one.
Not used My3 before? You can register before you access Three Community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi

Eleccy
Fledgling

Can not log on to my3 app when using WiFi can connect when WiFi is disabled 

8 REPLIES 8
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey Eleccy,

Welcome to the Three Community.

The My3 app normally supports connecting from WiFi, although you may need to sign in to your My3 account again. Is the WiFi network you mentioned allowing you to connect to the Internet for browsing, and other apps?

Can you also confirm the model of phone that you are using?

If you can let us know the answers to the above we'll check what further advice we can give.

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Eleccy
Fledgling

Hi yes can use the internet no problem and tried other wifi networks. My phone is a Samsung Galaxy A41

Thanks 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for getting back to me on this, Eleccy. Please check on the Play store to make sure you've got the latest update on the app.

Assuming it's all up to date, can you share what error message you see when you're trying to get logged in? If you're able to share screenshots of what happens too this would be really helpful (take care to mask any personal details if sharing on the community).

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Eleccy
Fledgling

Screenshot_20220803-195640_Three.jpg

 Hi JonathanB this is all I get

Cheers 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Eleccy,

Thanks for sharing this. Does the same thing happen if you go to three.co.uk on your browser and log in from there rather than the app?

I suspect there may be an issue with your My3 login. Try navigating to the log in page on the three website, and reset your password. Let me know if the app starts working for logging in over WiFi after you've done the password reset.

JonathanB

Eleccy
Fledgling

Hi have reset my password on three website still no log on. Same result 

StephR
Employee
Employee

Thanks for trying all these steps, Eleccy, sorry we've not cracked this one yet!

Can you please try clearing the app's cache? You can do that from within your phone's settings menu. The steps will be something like Settings > Apps > Three > Storage and cache > Clear cache. From there, you can also uninstall the app which will then let you download it again.

I've sent you a PM with further steps to take if that doesn't help. We might need our support team to take a closer look at this one.

StephR

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query. 

Eleccy
Fledgling

Thanks Steph I have done all that before but will try again and let you know how I get on