Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allowances replacement

Maky
Fledgling

Hi,I been spoken to 3 customer services a fews days ago i been complaining about internet and call interruption in 0X3 area,,my allowance expired today I been promised to replace my allowances credits of the days interrupted could you activate the allowances as promised?

M.Makhlouf 

1 REPLY 1
StephR
Employee
Employee

Hey Maky, welcome to Three Community.

If a fault has interrupted your services, our customer service team may have applied a credit covering your line rental for those days. If so, that will be applied to your next bill and will reduce the total amount of your next payment.

If you've used up all your data for the month, you can buy a short term Add-on via My3 or the Three app. Let us know if you're having trouble with that and we'll do all we can to help.

StephR

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.