cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

having issue with ZTE mc888

GLB87
Fledgling

Hello friends

I have 5g home broadband ZTE mc888 and it disconnect a lot and most of the time is 4g+ 

is there any chances that three change my modem to new model or I have to deal with it for 20 month remain contract

😞

• 5G
3 REPLIES 3
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @GLB87,

I'm sorry to hear the connection has been letting you down. The first thing I'd recommend to check is if we're aware of any local issues on our Network Status Checker. If you've got a Three phone, or a phone that you can pop the router SIM into this may also help confirm if the issue seems to be coverage (or a local network issue), or if the service is working well in another device, this may help you confirm if there's an issue with the router.

If there does seem to be an issue with the router, we'd recommend getting in touch with the Broadband team listed on our contact us page. They should be able to help confirm if a swap is possible.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

GLB87
Fledgling

hello Jonathan,

I have three sim card on my phone  but I have one or two bar antenna  but I saw in three site that 5g cover our area , I went to store that I bought my home broadband and sim card but they just said to me to contact to customer service, I hope they help me because there were many month to end my contract and this is so disappointment 

GLB87
Fledgling

I contact with customer service and they connected me to technical department and surprisingly the only option they had was reset the modem instead of checking or modem replacement 

I'm sorry for myself that I have to deal with this for next 20 month

I recommend to others to not use this and I hope I save my friends to not using three network

It's not fair that you just want to sell your product and you have not good support