cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

voicemail

rob01792
Regular

hi i divert my landline to my mobile but for some reason its not hitting voicemail all i get is im afraid you cant leave a message goodbye i joined 3 beging of december  it was all working fine as i tested it then. i only noticed the issue within the past few days as people who called me mentioned they couldnt leave a msg i need this resolved plus ive noticed when looking in setting about phone the sim still show the number 3 give me not the number ive ported over 

4 REPLIES 4
rob01792
Regular

Anyone had this resolved 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @rob01792,

Sorry for the delay picking this up. I'll do my best to help. Does the issue seem to be specifically relating to the divert from the landline, i.e if someone calls your mobile directly do they also get cut off, or does it let them leave a voicemail?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

rob01792
Regular

Yes only on the divert from landline If they call my mobile direct it does hit voicemail and they can leave a msg 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @rob01792,

I've had a check into this a bit further, and I think we best try removing and reinstating your Voicemail diverts on your Three account, then if this is still not working we can raise the issue with our Tech teams for further investigation.

We'll need to get you in touch with a team that has access to your account, so I'll send you a private message with a link to some colleagues that can help with the next steps.

To access your private messages, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.