cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

23 epic Samsung prizes

Adam535
Fledgling

Hi everyone, I received an email in Feb saying that I won the 23 Samsung prizes which was amazing. I sent a reply email stating my name address and stuff like that. They haven't sent a reply email and I don't know when the items are being sent. Hope I can get some help on this matter. Thanks again folks. 

5 REPLIES 5
StephR
Employee
Employee

Hey @Adam535, I've sent you a Private Message so we can help look into this for you. Just click your avatar and then 'Messages' to find your inbox.

StephR

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query. 

MacB
Fledgling

Hi, I've got same issue as Adam. I've replied email but still no answer/any reply with confirmation or anything. It was almost 3 weeks ago. 

StephR
Employee
Employee

Hey @MacB

The prizes are being fulfilled by Samsung directly, and should be heading out to winners shortly. At the very latest, they should reach the provided address within 45 days of your reply.

I've dropped you a Private Message too though, just to grab some details so I can check up on this further for you. Click your avatar and then 'Messages' to view your inbox when you get the chance.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query. 

Mitchray
Fledgling

Hi can you check for me also as I also supposed to have won a prize

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Mitchray,

I've sent you a private message asking for the details we need to check this out.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.