Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

24- contract renewal coming to end

Yea
Fledgling

I have home broadband with no landline & half price SIM

Deal is coming to an end after a 24 month contract

Issue - I can't find out what happens when the 24 months comes to an end?

Also, before Three upgraded its log in system I had to log into two accounts to see my Sim deal / Broadband deal

Since the log in changes I had to register again

It allowed me to register so I can see my SIM

Issue the system wont let me register to see my  Broadband?

Help on these issues would be appreciated 

1 REPLY 1
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello.

At the end of the minimum term, the plan will usually continue on until it's not available any more, or you change/cancel it. If it continues on, you just keep paying what you're paying each month. If the plan is not available any more, you'd get an email ahead of time to let you know that at some point in the near future, the plan would be changed. You can then decide if you want to accept the changes.

The new system will now allow you to manage two separate accounts when registered using the same email address. You would need to either re-register the other account using a different email address from the first account, and log into them separately, or you can contact the support team and advise them that you would like to have your two accounts merged into one account. This will allow you to manage both accounts with 1 log in. 

Pete.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.