Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024

Account and services

Find support on extra Three services, like Three Insurance, Three Pay, My3, Three Business and more.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Have a Pay As You Go question? Read this first

There are 2 different plans on Pay As You Go. The Pay As You Go plan has been available since 7 July 2013, and the New Pay As You Go plan was launched on 12 March 2020. Each plan has a separate app and support options may differ slightly.   To avoid ...

NEW PAYG.png
StephR by Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes

Best solution Unlock code

I have confirmation that I own my 5g hub and it is not owned by three so why do I need a pin to get into it, does anyone know how to unlock the router from three especially when they do not own it

Dazzar by Established
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Contract information

Hello, I am on three contract for unlimited data and calls on a promo for £19 monthly, I will like to find out if i can also make international calls on this contract as well , calling Africa from the UK and how can I remove browsing restrictions if ...

Betty by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Social tariff

Hello,]Is anyone know if Three offers ‘social tariff’ plans for low income and benefits customers?

scorrrp by Fledgling
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Bill

Good morning, I already paid my bill on the website but still they want to take direct debit of the same amount I have already paid on the website 

Cancel contract

Hi . I have two numbers with three . The number I want to cancel has not been used for a couple of years and want to save money and cancel it but I do not have the sim, do not have a password or login details or paperwork for customer services to can...

Cc by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

eSIM for US iPhone (update

I visit the US regularly and plan on purchasing a iPhone 14 Pro while there. As most know the US model doesnt accept physical SIMs.Are Three able to provide eSIMs yet? If so, can I get an eSIM and keep my current pre-BREXIT plan?

richmoo by Fledgling
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Nero coffee for £1

My coffee for £1 seems to have vanished from my three plus app, yet other people still have it.  Any ideas?  

sls72 by Fledgling
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
How to use the community

The articles below contain helpful info about the community, ranks and badges, and who you'll meet on the community.

About Three Community
Ranks and badges
Meet the community
House rules

Let's talk

Check out what our moderators are talking about and join the conversation. 

Top solution authors