cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About my bill

Shannonlouise9
Fledgling

Right this is ridiculous now I have asked loads when my bill will be generated and they always told me yesterday still nothing nor it's telling me to wait till 4th of January I need to know how much they will charge me so then I can work out my money is anyone else having this problem we're the bill ain't generating

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

This isn’t an answer but a suggestion. What I do as a matter of course each month is to add a bit of credit to my account via the app so my direct debit is negligible. If we go shopping and there’s an odd two or three pounds spare in my bank account I’ll round it down by paying £3 into my Three account. It’s like save the change but different. As I say not an answer but worth a thought 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @Shannonlouise9,

This is a really odd situation, and I'm not aware of any current bill delays. How long have you been waiting for your bill to be produced? Is this a new account, or has your regular bill not been generated for some time?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.