Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add-on texts

Discokev
Fledgling

Hi

I’ve today received a load of texts along the lines of

Hi there,

We've changed your Spend Cap to £99,999.

It's already kicked in, so you're good to go.

First you've heard about this? Let us know right away: three.co.uk/contact-us

I’ve not ordered any additional add-ons and can’t find the option to email three about this. 

should I be concerned? My contract certainly looks different to expected when I login to rescue …

Many thanks

Kevin Francis

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I personally always adopt the mantra if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is. Your alarm bells should be peeling out like Big Ben.

Please contact customer service NOW.

MZone
Maestro

Maybe change your account password just to be safe. 

MXClive
Fledgling

I have a similar message about the reset thing. Apparently my spend cap is at £45, but when I checked the Three app it clearly has not changed from the £0 it has been from the start. One other thing that might be where the multiple texts are coming from, I recently went to the USA and had the roaming add on. I don't know how, but I feel there might be a connection here. 

Just sharing. 

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello. 

Welcome to the Three Community. 

Was the message you receive not in reference to the Data Roaming Credit limit? If so, that would have been triggered due to you doing to America recently.

If you're unsure, copy the message into here, make sure to remove any personal information from it if there is any. This will give us more insight into what you've been sent.

Pete. 

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.