cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any way to pay a contract off early

Robti
Active

Hi really poor service in my area so wondering if there was anyway to pay off my contract early ?

Thanks 

14 REPLIES 14
Paddiewack
Superstar

Yes as far as I know and depending how long you have left you can leave by giving thirty days  notice. Beware though there will be cancellation charges which you no doubt will be told about when you give notice. Call 333. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Robti,

I'm sorry to hear you're considering leaving Three. You can find more info about leaving or switching here. If the issue seems to be down to coverage, or a long term network issue, I'd recommend getting in touch and advising you're looking into cancelling for this reason, and the team will be able to check if there's anything more we can do to support you.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Robti
Active

Thanks all, so after talking on the phone it appears that I have to live with poor network, I was told that my area is very busy and my full 5g signal dropping to one bar of 4g is because of this and to call back in a couple of weeks if it suddenly get any better lol

Paddiewack
Superstar

IMG_0205.png

Robti
Active

Sorry don’t know what that means

Paddiewack
Superstar

I’ll leave it with you. 👋

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

You may have been seeing a placeholder symbol, images uploaded to the community need to be reviewed before they appear to the public. Hopefully you should now see a screenshot from one of our pages talking about how to cancel.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Robti,

I can appreciate your frustration. How long have you been dealing with issues with the connection now? Are we showing we're aware of any local issues on our Network Status Checker?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Robti
Active

No problems reported on the network status and gradually getting worse over the last few months but did a couple of Speedtest when I’m out a few hundred yards from home and on one bar of 4g signal I’m getting high 4Mbps and high 5Mbps with 0.04 to 0.88 upload