cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any way to pay a contract off early

Robti
Active

Hi really poor service in my area so wondering if there was anyway to pay off my contract early ?

Thanks 

14 REPLIES 14
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Robti,

That's really disappointing to hear. I can understand this must be really disruptive to deal with on a daily basis. Can you tell me a bit more about how this is impacting your daily use of your services? This may help me refer you to some more support.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Robti
Active

This was the fastest I managed to get today with the rest in the 1-2 range. Nearly everything I try to use on my phone has timeouts and is totally unusable. Web pages don’t load and emails won’t open. Apps might open or not don’t know about them. In my local area the mast is a few hundred meters away and the signal has gradually getting worse. Tried an EE sim and getting great 5g service well over 200mb download 

IMG_1142.jpeg

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Robti,

Thanks for this info. I've sent you a PM to get you in touch with some colleagues who will do their best to help.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Robti
Active

and contacted

Thanks

Paddiewack
Superstar

Good luck mate.