cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App upgrade

WGipad
Fledgling

Have 4 accounts all registered to same email address.. since app upgrade can only log into 1..  need access to other accounts to check data usage as messages received running low but no idea which account

3 REPLIES 3
sc1999
Local celebrity

The account which is likely to cost you the most if not managed regularly. Sorry for the statement of the obvious but I am finding all of the problems that 3 is causing its customers a little depressing. 

I find it totally amazing, nay mind boggling, that no one at 3 could have not considered the fact that 1 person may need to manage multiple accounts. www.outlook.com will allow you to create multiple free email accounts and I am sure that people could be very imaginative with the email addresses they could create. 

threeappchaos@outlook.com is available.

mstv
Regular

I have exactly the same issue. This is a ridiculous situation - how dumb. Spoke to a customer services advisor - telling me I need a separate email account for each number/account. I have 4 numbers with three.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @WGipad,

I'm sorry to hear there's difficulties re-registering your My3 access for all your numbers. Currently the only solution is to have a unique email for each account. If you get in touch, the team should be able to help change the registered emails for each account, then you'll be able to re-register.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.