cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad customer service

Stu1
Fledgling

Recently someone got in touch with three and somehow cancelled my account and took my pac code so effectively stole my number . For weeks now I have been asking three for my number back as I use it for my business . All my other accounts don’t let me change my number as I no longer have the number that was stolen which is my verification contact . I should add that whoever stole the number also gained access to my email account which is now cancelled due to suspicious activity. Three told me to go to a local store to edit the contact details on the account but the store manager told me it isn’t allowed because my account is under investigation. Every time I call three I have to explain the situation over again . We’ve been going round in circles only to find out two days ago that I could email my identification to them . They called me today to say it can take 5 working days to respond but if I’d known earlier maybe I would have my account back   I have explained how desperate I am to get this dealt with as my company needs needs that number back to be able to operate 

1 REPLY 1
MalColli
Fledgling

Same as my granddaughter.  Hacked 4 times this month.  3's response very poor.  If they can't keep your phone secure I'll be off at end of contract. Can't afford to do it before