cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRS Messages

DLC1ne
Fledgling

Good Morning, 

I have been a loyal customer for a number of years now. Since the 25th of July , I have been constantly contacted by a company called CRS stating that I owe them £53.44 on behalf of three. However, I have not missed a bill payment for three and I have contacted three for proof of payment and a clear statement saying I do not owe anything. They gave me what I asked for and I forwarded it to CRS . As of two weeks ago, they have responded to me saying that three has had no correspondence with me on this matter. Please help me as soon as possible, the constant email and texts are beginning to unnerve me. I was told to contact proofs@3mail.com nearly two weeks ago but I haven't heard anything. I only have one account associated with three for unlimited data, calls and text, as well as monthly payments for a Samsung A8 tablet from last year. 

5 REPLIES 5
sc1999
Local celebrity

If it is an error on 3's part bill 3 and the debt collectors 10 quid for each message you have had to process. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @DLC1ne,

I'm sorry to hear you're being contacted about a bill you have no awareness of. If this is a legitimately from CRS on our behalf, they usually give the billing account number as a reference, which will begin with a 9 or 1. I expect they will have included this in their messages to you.

The best approach would be to contact customer services and ask them to check that reference for a corresponding account, and they should be able clear this up.

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

DLC1ne
Fledgling

Hi

Thank you for getting back to me. In the letter, text messages and email, there was no billing account number. There is a reference number beginning with 3. I also spoke with something on the live chat and they confirmed I only have one account in my name and advise to stop communications with crs.

Best regards, 

DLC1ne 

DLC1ne
Fledgling

With someone*

RR_thatsall
Fledgling

I have had the same issue for over six months due to a mid sold contract at three for a galaxy tablet which i was told was free due to my phone contract, it wasn’t. 
I’ve made many phone calls to three all noted as an issue.

Ive paid CRS today as I’ve had enough of it all. 
I expect a follow up from three with this which then I will decide next steps…