cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call forwarding to voicemail on iphone?

Mcfly74
Fledgling

I want to forward calls to voicemail but i cannot for the life of me find the actual number?

I don't want to turn on flight mode, just incoming calls to voicemail. The phone can do it, but seems Three don't give the number so i can do this.

Can anybody help?

2 REPLIES 2
Geluk
Key player

It'll be in your phone settings, placed there via the SIM😉From a non 3 mobile you dial 07782 333 123 to access your v/mail, then follow instructions inputting YOUR NUMBER + PIN you hopefully set up. 3 website says when abroad, all unanswered calls diverted for free to v/mail😉 so you don't need to manually divert. Manually diverted calls attract roaming costs😠

StephR
Employee
Employee

Hey @Mcfly74, how did you get on with these settings?

You can find details about forwarding calls on our Voicemail support page online. Our voicemail number is 07782 333 123. Manually diverting to this number via your phone settings should work.

If it hasn't, we'll just need to access your account to set that up for you. Let me know and I'll send you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.