cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in/register

CeceThree
Fledgling

Tried absolutely everything. Messaged support and reset my password twice but still get an error message and still can't log in to my three. 🙃 Really disappointed and thinking of switching already...

9 REPLIES 9
sc1999
Local celebrity

My 3 can be a bit flakey sometimes I can log in on Wi-Fi and sometimes I have to use mobile data. Best of luck.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @CeceThree,

This sounds really frustrating, we'll do our best to help. Can you share the error message you've been seeing? Let us know, and we'll check for a solution.

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Nitesh1
Fledgling

I have the same issue but with the Three+ Rewards App. Could this issue be with linked to my Three mobile number?

I was with Three a few years back and took the number to another network. Im now back with Three (with the same number).

When I try to register/login the app states the following: ' sorry something went wrong. Unfortunately you're not able to register for Three+. Please see our Three+FAQ page for details'

Please can you help?

norma
Fledgling

Having the same problem - plus apparently my phone will not support the new app. Spoke to customer service - again going round and round with no way to get into the account.  When I suggested ending the contract I was informed it would cost me £99!!!! That's more than the 12 months contract - I'm so frustrated - when this contract is ended I won;t be renewing it.  

JohnCPW
Fledgling

yeah, impossible to access my three account.  The directors of this company need to be taken out and publicly flogged.

I have 15 months to run on my two year broadband deal but I think I will cancel my direct debit and walk away..  they can pursue me through the courts but as they are not providing the advertised service they have no chance.

sc1999
Local celebrity

Huge risk to your credit rating and you need to read the fine print. Last time someone threatened to take this route the fine print does not promise anything. 3, like most companies, have expensive lawyers to write the terms and conditions.  Just be careful. 

Jocat2
Regular

I was told to register again but when I try it says there is already someone with those details.

JohnM
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @Jocat2,

I am not sure if you have saw my response to you on a other thread, I have sent you a Private message with more info to get this resolved 🙂

John M

Sparkyboo
Fledgling

I'm having issues re-registering nearing the end of my contract. I'm trying to create a new password with 12 or more required characters, yet I'm still being told I've not enough characters. Why the need to re-register at all? Never had to in the past. Can't even log on using previous log on details to check balance, usage etc. Sort it out 3!