Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Go Roam Add Ons

AshKoopa
Fledgling

Hi all,

Am off to Spain tomorrow so wanted to add a Go Roam EU pass - went through the app, added to basket and then submitted, but was left with a blank white screen that didn't move. Eventually closed the app and tried again - same thing happened. Went to the Three website and was able to do it there, but was then taken to my order page showing 3x Go Roam packages.

I'm only travelling for 4 days so 2 of these packages are no use to me. I've seen on Google that Add Ons can be cancelled, but can't see how. Contacted live chat and they said can cancel, but not refund the charges.

Is there a way to cancel and refund? I feel that the app let me down and I've had no emails or texts to confirm I've booked it, so could have added indefinitely without knowing.

Best solution
Best solution
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @AshKoopa,

Just to check, you only buy Go Roam passes in advance if getting a bundle of daily passes. Did you buy a 3 day pass perhaps? For example there's a 3 day Go Roam in Europe add on for £5, instead of paying £2 per day. Once this is applied you'd see that you have 3 Go Roam passes in your account, one per day.

Or is it specifically showing that you have purchased 3 lots of 3 day passes i.e 9 days?

If there's been an error, and you've been charged for add ons, but not actually used them, we could certainly look at removing these and crediting them back. Let me know how you get on with customer services. If they still don't seem to be able to help, I can check if there's any other options.

Thanks,
Jonathan

We'd like to hear your feedback! Let us know how easy you find it to get ready to Roam, and be in with a chance to win 7 days of free Roaming Passes – find out more here!

View solution in conversation

6 REPLIES 6
Paddiewack
Superstar

Call customer service. They should be able to sort it for you. I suspect you may be offered either a bill credit or calling credit if you’re payg. Not an ideal answer for you but I suspect that’s what you’ll be told. 

Best solution
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @AshKoopa,

Just to check, you only buy Go Roam passes in advance if getting a bundle of daily passes. Did you buy a 3 day pass perhaps? For example there's a 3 day Go Roam in Europe add on for £5, instead of paying £2 per day. Once this is applied you'd see that you have 3 Go Roam passes in your account, one per day.

Or is it specifically showing that you have purchased 3 lots of 3 day passes i.e 9 days?

If there's been an error, and you've been charged for add ons, but not actually used them, we could certainly look at removing these and crediting them back. Let me know how you get on with customer services. If they still don't seem to be able to help, I can check if there's any other options.

Thanks,
Jonathan

We'd like to hear your feedback! Let us know how easy you find it to get ready to Roam, and be in with a chance to win 7 days of free Roaming Passes – find out more here!

AshKoopa
Fledgling

Hi @JonathanB - it was a case of having 3 lots show on my account (so 21 days total across 3 passes)

Called customer service and they've agreed to credit back the 2 passes onto my next bill 😃 thanks for the suggestion and help!

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Ah I get you now. I jumped to a conclusion as there's a couple of different sizes of add on, including a 3 day option. Glad to hear the team helped sort this for you.

Blank
Fledgling

Hi,  I'm facing the exact same issue. Did you call the normal 3 support number (333) because I feel like they're constantly trying to redirect me to live chat 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Blank,

The team on chat and over the phone have the same processes in the vast majority of situations.

Are you having trouble reaching an advisor about this issue, or were you referring to a prior experience? 

Thanks,
Jonathan