cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot login to my3 app

daca
Fledgling

Wonder if anyone can help, I cannot login to the my three app on mobile or by pc, I have contacted customer services three times now and not getting antwhere, I have reset the password multiple times and every time the app or website says oops were sorry somethings gone wrong try later which makes no difference, it goes to generate a code to verify then same error and no code sent, Sorry for the long question but its getting silly now.

Thanks folks

Dale.

4 REPLIES 4
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey Dale,

This sounds super frustrating we'll do our best to help!

As the issues are occurring on the app and a PC browser, I'm sure it must be an issue on your account. Normally were it just one or the other we'd suggest trying another browser or device, but I think that's covered if it's the same issue for both.

I'll send you a private message to get you in touch with some colleagues that can help from the account perspective.

To access your private messages, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Liammm
Fledgling

I have this same issue

Threeappwhatcra
Fledgling

I have been having this issue since the "update" and as yet despite sitting for hours with your "technical dept" it has not been resolved. As you can imagine this has caused some considerable and definitely unwanted stress. Some one some where at 3 needs to pull a finger out and start getting to the bottom of this.

To add...

I have deleted and re-installed the app countless times and added new email addresses plus on my phone also used different pc's and a one time verification number does not get sent to me. I have had links sent to me countless times by your tech dept they also do not work when it comes to one time verification code. However if I am being sent a code to verify who I am through the "chat" I receive a code.

I am sick and tired of being bounced about by "tech people" continuosly asking me repeated questions and me furnishing them with answers that are clearly within the transcript visible. This is an issue with my number somewhere within your automated verification service not when ia am "chatting" to a tech person that sends me a code.

nmajid87
Fledgling

I have the same issue I’m not happy with the three set up it’s the worst network