4 REPLIES 4
Geluk
Key player

Call customer service on 333; simples 😃

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @pajaree1207,

If you need to re-register pop over to the login/register page on the Three website.

You'll be prompted for your phone number and registered email address. If you don't know which email you have saved for your account then get in touch and the team will be happy to help get this updated.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here

ex10plr
Fledgling

The whole app is broken since the update I can’t login or re register I don’t have time to sit on the phone for hours to speak to someone as I work and the hours there open I’m at work, not just me I know a few others with the same issue, shame three just don’t listen or care about there existing customers and I have been with them for about 7 years looks like another customer they will be losing due to bad customer service. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ex10plr,

I'm sorry to hear that you think we don't care about our customers. We certainly do, and we want to help and improve our service wherever we can. Can you tell me more about what you're experiencing when you try to re-register, are you having the same issue both on the Three App and when trying to re-register on a browser?

Thanks,
JonathanB

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here