cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change address

RoqVodster
Regular

Unable to change address online or via app, it links to "get in touch" page. Live chat does not recognise my query. Phone call tree does not have any options to change address or speak to a person.

What is the process to change address please?

Best solution
Best solution
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @RoqVodster@sonialiggi,

Have you tried chatting with the team about this? You'll need to be able to pass security with an OTP text or email, but customer services can definitely help update the address.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

View solution in conversation

9 REPLIES 9
sc1999
Local celebrity
RoqVodster
Regular

Thank you, I just get into the loop of "to change your registered email address, or address details, please get it touch" pages.

sonialiggi
Fledgling

Did you manage to change your address? I get in the same loop you mentioned

RoqVodster
Regular

The chat option has been upgraded and now enables me to do this instead of going through the loop again - good luck!

Best solution
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @RoqVodster@sonialiggi,

Have you tried chatting with the team about this? You'll need to be able to pass security with an OTP text or email, but customer services can definitely help update the address.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

RoqVodster
Regular

Thank you - this now works and I have been able to update address.

azamqayyum
Fledgling

Change my billing address 

azamqayyum
Fledgling

I want to change my billing address 

sc1999
Local celebrity

Have you tried chatting with the team about this? You'll need to be able to pass security with an OTP text or email, but customer services can definitely help update the address.