cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community notifications always go to Spam. Three, can you fix your notifications.

pwalk
Active

It seems like a misconfiguration at sender's end. I'm not receiving the notifications from Community due to it being flagged by Gmail, and I have to keep checking Spam and confirming it's safe, every single time:

Three spam.png

It would be great if this can be fixed.

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Slide left on an unopened Three email and from the menu hit move message. Then hit inbox and your email will move to your inbox forever and a day.

pwalk
Active

As I said, each of these emails ends up in Spam. It won't mater if I move one into Inbox (which is the same as  marking it as Not Spam). This is likely an error on part of Three:

https://support.google.com/mail/answer/180707

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I can only speak as I find. I’ve had a gmail address for more years than I care to remember and had the same issue as you described. I sorted things as I previously mentioned. Good luck with sorting it out.

pwalk
Active

@JonathanB could you look into this? I'm tired of checking Spam for Three notifications. Thanks.

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello. 

It's something that's currently being looked into. Hopefully it won't be too much longer until it's sorted. 

Pete.

digitaltoast
Active

Hi there. This is STILL doing it. It's concerning that this basic misconfiguration has a simple, 30 second fix but has continued for over 2 years by the look of it: 

https://community.three.co.uk/t5/Account-and-services/Junk-Folder/m-p/3782/highlight/true#M200

pwalk
Active

Three either don't know how to fix it, or don't care, or both.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I trained my mailbox to route the emails to the inbox from junk.

I've tried that - but no matter how many times I click "looks safe" or "mark as not phishing" or even create a rule, it always ends up on Spam.

The point is that it's not up to all of us to have to retrain our mailboxes to deal with misconfigured email. It's up to Three to make the extremely simple, quick and no-cost change to their config.

Here's the notification for this very message.

digitaltoast_0-1716807063839.png