cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Cancelled Still being Charged

DRiley
Fledgling

I cancelled my contracts back in October 2023 - one was for a phone contract, the other for a tablet. I have recently noticed that Three have still been taking money for the tablet contract despite me cancelling, I attempted to call customer service to find out what was happening and was told all systems were down and someone would call me back, which never happened. I therefore cancelled my direct debit and have since had Three chasing me for money, I explained to the last advisor on Friday 21st June, that I requested all contracts be cancelled and they weren't, he then tried to get more money out of me to cancel the contract! I asked for this issue to be escalated, was told there was nobody available and they would call me back between 10 - 12am on Monday 24th, that never happened and instead they tried calling at 5pm, when I was unavailable!

I am not paying anymore money to cancel a contract that should already be cancelled! If anyone can give advice on how to move forward with this and solve this issue as I am fed up with dealing with the poor customer service, lack of response and them not doing what they are asked to do - i.e. cancel contracts or call at a pre-agreed time!! Pretty much all the reasons why I left Three in the first place!

1 REPLY 1
MZone
Superstar

It might be worth your time raising a complaint via this page https://bit.ly/3RaqpvS