cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DO NOT get a smart watch with pairing

Ciaragh
Regular

I bought a Samsung watch through the three shop, I was told my cellular data would work straight away which it didn't. 3 hours on the phone to customer services got me no where so I drove to store, still nowhere. Then told to wait for my data refresh, but guess what, still didn't work. Went into store and they told me they can't do anything, the staff were rude and intimidating. Didn't even stop eating their ice cream to sort the problem! My advice, don't upgrade through them and DO NOT get a smart watch and pairing! 

6 REPLIES 6
sc1999
Local celebrity

Which watch did you buy?

Ciaragh
Regular

Samsung Galaxy 5, bought it from 3 with the pairing plan 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Ciaragh,

I'm really sorry to hear this has been your experience of upgrading and setting up your new Samsung Watch. I'll do my best to look into how we can help you. Can you let me know a little bit more about what's happening when you try to set this up? Is there an error showing when you start the pairing process on the Galaxy wearable App, if so what does it say?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Ciaragh
Regular

It says "3 does not offer mobile plans for your watch". 

I have reset my phone and watch, I paid to get advise from Samsung who said it is a problem with 3. I have purchased both the watch and the pairing from yourselves in store. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

I'll PM you now to get you in touch with some colleagues that can look into this further.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

MisterH
Fledgling

Did this ever get resolved?