cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Pack

mativp95
Fledgling

Hi, my data pack has expired and I still can't buy a new one because I get the message that I can only have one data pack active. How to fix this?

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

I’m afraid you’ll need to contact customer services to sort that out.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @mativp95,

Hopefully you've been able to contact customer services as @Anonymous suggested. I've also sent you a private message as this seems very similar to some issues we've been looking into recently. Please contact the team I've linked to there, and they'll make sure your details are included in the investigation.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

JonasHuygh
Fledgling

Hello Jonathan,

I am replying to this thread as I am experiencing a similar kind of issue to the original one. I have recently (21st of Nov.) bought a 60GB Data Pack which I have fully used up until today and am now looking to buy an Unlimited Data Pack, however, it won't allow me to do this for some reason. When trying to add the data pack on the phone app, it mentions "Sorry, you can only have one Data Pack active on your account at any one time." Additionally, the phone app says I have 0% left on my current data pack but also says "0.1GB left of 60GB" which cannot be used up and stays fixed on that amount. Thus, unlike the original issue in this thread where the person's data pack expired, I have used all the data and am looking to buy the Unlimited Data Pack now that it is used up.

Could you please help me with this?