cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay As You Go Auto-renew from Cash Credit

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good afternoon,

I have had a thought and was wondering if it doable and possible for Three Pay As You Go customers to be able to auto-renew their Data Packs from their cash credit?

At the moment (for me anyway) I have to add my Data Pack manually, but I would really appreciate it if Three would consider implementing this as it would help (I think).

Kind Regard

HappySmiler 😀 

6 REPLIES 6
Paddiewack
Superstar

As a former Three payg customer I can confirm you can auto renew from your cash credit. You just need to download the My Three app and you can set it up from there. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Paddiewack ,

Thank you so much for your reply, I really appreciate it😀.

Yes I know I you can auto renew from Debit / Credit card, but I'm thinking of those who don't like saving or using debit or credit cards online for one reason or another.

I know that some other pay as you go networks do allow auto renew from your cash credit, as long as you have topped up the amount for your pack the following month.

Kind Regards

HAPPYSMILER

Paddiewack
Superstar

As I previously said you can absolutely auto renew from your CASH CREDIT. I’ve done it myself. Good luck. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi again @Paddiewack ,

Please accept my humble apologies I misread and missed the cash credit part, again apologies 

I have had a look on the My 3 App as you suggested and I cannot see an option to auto renew from my cash credit.

Please could you send me a PM to let me how to do it, as I can only see auto renew using a debit or credit card.

Kind Regards

HAPPYSMILER

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @Anonymous,

After you've selected the pack that you want you should have an option to select the payment method:

JonathanB_0-1701095557702.png

Can you let me know if this image matches what you see on the Three App?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Paddiewack
Superstar

Sorry not to have replied but it’s been a busy time. I see you’ve got all the information you need and I wish you luck. 👋