cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data is not activated

hyemi
Fledgling

I am an international customer who uses prepaied sim.

after i used up all of my 5 gb datas, I did 'add-on' twice a few days ago.

so i can see my history that i paid on my three account. 

but i cannot use my new data at all.

i think my new data is not activated, but i cannot find ways to fix it. my message and call is okay.

what should i do? i am not in uk, so i have to fix this problem online

please help me!

5 REPLIES 5
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi, Hyemi. 

Welcome to the Three Community. 

It's difficult to determine what might be causing that to happen. From what you've said, you should be able to use the additional data normally once you've added it. 

Some things that are worth keeping in mind - You can only use allowances for a maximum of 2 months in Go Roam destinations before the roaming get's disabled. Also, there's a fair use limit of 12GB each month, once the 12GB is reached, using additional data beyond the 12GB would cost 0.3p per MB. Is it possible one of these things is impacting your ability to use the allowances?

Pete.

NegusB
Fledgling

on the 03/10/2023 I topped up my three account £15 and purchased a 10GB add on for £12 with my Three cash balance. The 10GB data add on was £12 and should have left my Three account balance with £3 i have checked this months charges and i have been billed £15 and the 10GB data add on states its current start date 03/10/2023 my data useage indicates 0GB and I’m unable to use my data add-on even though it is active since 03/10/2023 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @NegusB,

This sounds like an issue we're aware of and working on resolving. If this still isn't sorted, I've sent you a PM. Please chat with the team I've linked to there.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Jacqueline
Fledgling

I buy data for £10 and is not coming why I need my data working today 

JohnM
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello @Jacqueline,

That's not ideal!

Let's get this looked at, I have sent you a PM with a link to one of our Colleagues who can investigate this further for you.

John M