cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery dates keep changin

Dlgs87
Fledgling

Took out buisness line and payed upfront before the 13.00hr cut off and phone and bundle in stock.

Bundle went out of stock at 15.00 on day I completed order when rang up next day was told phone in warehouse ready to ship just waiting for leaflet from Samsung before can send out device 

Then got told won't be delivered till 7th Aug via email 

Received a text to say working hard with samsung to get phone with me by 5th Aug when asked customer service they said if I have the text from three then would arrive by date in text.

Then find out part of bundle back in stock 7th Aug and other part un stock 14th Aug when questioned this still told will be with me by date in text from three 

It's now 16.30 day before delivery day and still nothing from dpd when ask three if still to be delivered on 5th then told to wait 3 to 5 working days for delivery's 

Why can't anyone give me a straight answer 

Best solution
Best solution
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Dlgs87,

I'm sorry to hear that you're no further forward with this. In the first instance, we'd recommend to get in touch with the Business team here.

If you've been using those methods and there still hasn't been a resolution, you can also make a complaint here,

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

View solution in conversation

4 REPLIES 4
Dlgs87
Fledgling

So quick update

No phone today (5th aug) rang them up to be told delivered 7th Aug so not too bad then in space of hour get a text to say 6th Aug and email to say 14th ring them back and still can't give me answer how can I complain as no one seem to help 

Dlgs87
Fledgling

Can anyone give me a way of sending a conplaint to three about the lack of communication I get from live chat or phone calls everytime I try to make a complaint I get but through to sales team and get told wait for email about delivery but no one wants to do anything about the complaint I have 

Best solution
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Dlgs87,

I'm sorry to hear that you're no further forward with this. In the first instance, we'd recommend to get in touch with the Business team here.

If you've been using those methods and there still hasn't been a resolution, you can also make a complaint here,

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Dlgs87
Fledgling

Thanks will try the form as everytime speak to them on phone they just say let's look at where it is then told different info