SkidMarcUK
Fledgling

Conversation ID: b72abb28-4325-4822-b820-779f825fecd8
Fri, 2 Aug 2024, 13:50:18 BST
Your chat transcript
Here's a record of your online chat with Three today
You: Yes
You: Please transfer me to someone who can help
Agent: I will transfer you to relevant department, but they may be busy, so it could take some time. Don't worry if the chat goes quiet, you are still in the queue. Feel free to check back if needed. Thank you for your patience.
Agent: Hello, welcome to Three🙂. Nice to have you on chat. You are chatting to Shoeb from Three Customer Care, I’ll be happy to assist you today.
You: Hi. Topped up my new 3 SIM 10 pounds for the first time to buy a 10 pound bundle and does not seem to have worked. Now I got no credit or bundle
Agent: Just to confirm that you have added the £10 as top up on the account and now there is no credit on the account. Is that correct?
You: Yes was trying to get 10 bundle but am new. First time using app. Think credit went on but wanted bundle
You: Now credit gone
Agent: As you have reached the correct department, I'll try my best to check this for you.
Agent: Okay, what I will do is take some of your details to allow me to access your account and help you today.
You: Ok
Agent: Please can you confirm are you referring to number ending with ****. Is that correct?
You: Yes
Agent: Thank you for confirming.
Agent: Please stay connected and do not hit back or refresh the chat as this may disconnect the chat.
Agent: As I checked that you have top up the account and not add the data pack on the account and you are using the service from the balance which is maintain in the credit and now the credit balance is zero.
You: Was zero after 5 mins. Thought I had added pack but first time topping up and it went wrong
Agent: I am sorry the top up is done on the account and the data pack is not added on the account and the credit is already used while using the service and this charges is valid.
You: So you are saying my fault tough
Agent: I am sorry this is not about this, the top up is done but there is not data added on the account and the service is used on 02/08/2024 were the data is used and this is charges of using the data with out the data.
You: I only got my SIM yesterday. And a genuine mistake. First time topping up first time using app. New customer.
Agent: I really understand and I really want to help you as this is valid charge this cannot be make as refund or credit as this is valid charge you need to top up the account and convert it in to data pack.
Agent: If you want I can add the data pack for you, I will share the link for the payment,
You: Are you saying I have to pay again.
Agent: Yes you need to top up the account and then you need to convert it in to data pack so you can use the service.
You: I don't have any more money
Agent: I am sorry for this, with out the payment I am not able to add this for you,
You: My wife is at the hospital with her father and I cannot contact her
Agent: Okay, please stay connected let me check what I can do for you.
Agent: While this is a valid charge, we understand mistakes can happen and we would be happy to arrange one-time cash credit, on your account on this occasion only.
You: 10 credited. Thank you will try convert to bundle now
Agent: However as one time exception, we will activate **10 Gb data, unlimited minutes and text so that you can use it for one month.
Agent: You're welcome.
Agent: And I would like to inform you that in future once you make the top up, you will always get the options to select the data pack as per your cash credit so that you can activate and use the services without any hassle.
Agent: •“Your order has been successfully processed. You will receive a message as confirmation.” •“Your allowances will be active immediately.”
You: First time topping up. I'm 58 years old and sometimes struggle with technology
Agent: Is there anything else I can help you with?
Agent: I understand that now your data pack is active.
You: Thank you.
Agent: You're welcome.
Agent: When you hit 'End chat' a short survey will pop up, so if you have any feedback then we'd love to hear it. You can close this chat whenever you're ready – enjoy the rest of your day.
You: Going to call wife now
Agent: That's great hope everything will be fine.
You: Me too he's 90 and fell
You: Her father
Agent: Okay, please call them now and take some update.
Agent: Thank you for contacting us.

1 REPLY 1
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi there.

I hope you were able to make the call successfully and everything else worked as expected. If you have any questions, pop them on here and a member of the community should be able to help. 

Pete. 

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.